I give your performance a 10…
on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
I literally cried laughing at this, just listen okay
i was thinking to myself like maaan the brain is pretty amazing and then i realised it was my brain telling me to think that, what a cocky asshole.
So for the game I made
Turns out that the sound didnt render properly so the timing is off through nearly the whole thing. Im a little sad because I spent a lot of time on that
I was gonna put the video back on private setting once this was done…but apparently Chen laoshi really wants me to keep it up because its a basic review of most of the vocab and grammar for this quarter. She asked if she could show it to her new students next year
So I guess its up there. Although I doubt many of you know my usernaaaame
hi there friend :D
- My phone and I are now inseparable. I wouldn’t know what to do without it
- I have so much Christmas shopping to do…having a big family has its drawbacks
- I like pasta
- I really want a kitten. SO bad.
- I’m running out of things to say .___.
Hi Bridgit :]
And sorry to you too for the lateness ><
- I really like sushi now. I blame Mike
- Metabolic biochem is my least favorite class this quarter :c
- Right now my favorite song is Yellowcard, See Me Smiling. Whenever I listen to it, it always reminds me of someone
- I’m finishing up my petition for a psyc double major. So excited
- I just made a game for my Chinese class. But I just found out its only 5% of my grade so I worked way to hard on it -___-
I’m so sorry! I’m normally on my phone for tumblr so I didn’t see this til now :c
- I’m a bit sad today, but sometimes you have to look for that silver lining to realize that it’ll all be ok
- I just hit the 8th season of How I Met Your Mother. WHAT HAVE I DONE I CAN’T STOP WATCHING
- I really like penguins. They’re really cute
- I’m still really sore from Monday’s practice QQ
- Every time I hear BigBang’s Fantastic Baby I dissolve into giggles
i’m not like other girls. actually, i’m nothing like other girls. and that girl u saw get on the bus earlier isn’t like other girls either. it’s surprising, really. it’s almost as if everybody is different from each other. holy shit